Do you have 30''?
¿What is Crowdthinking?
Crowdthinking is a group support platform for ideas.
We are convinced that:
- Good ideas can easily become Internet memes that spread rapidly.
- A community of individuals sharing common interests can be a great source of support, providing experience, contacts and even the funding to put them into practice.
Our aim is to encourage individuals to engage actively in ideas that will change the world. We're aware that the near future will be vastly different from the world we know and that many of those changes have not yet been invented. With Crowdthinking our intention is to democratise the support process for new ideas.
How can I provide support for a project?
We can all offer support for projects and get engaged with them.
- We can help by contributing new ideas, as well as our specific knowledge within a sector, know-how, experience, contacts, etc.
- We can provide financial support, making a donation or buying shares.
- We can amplify a project by informing our friends.
I’ve got a project, why should I pitch it?
- To obtain funding.
- To build up a community around my idea that will help me to put it into practice.
- To guarantee amplification, visibility and notoriety.
- To gain access to the know-how I need.
- To test out my idea before launching it on the market.
- To bring my areas of research within the reach of society.
- To obtain international contacts.
- To get ideas that will improve my project.To engage other people that can help me.
- To contact others with similar ideas.
Why do people offer support for projects?
- To engage actively in the ideas that will revolutionise our world.
- To provide support for ideas that inspire and motivate, and which we believe can make a real difference.
- To obtain a firsthand insight into the world's latest trends.
- To form part of an international network of people I share common interests with.
- To make a direct contribution to employment, innovation and growth.
- To access special rewards.To invest in startups with major growth potential.
- To maintain a direct control over the sectors I invest in.
What type of projects can I pitch?
- Innovation (R+D+I)
Are you a member of a research team that is unable to find funding?Are you an entrepreneur eager to put your innovative ideas into practice?
Do you have a business project but need money and contacts to turn it into a reality?Are you seeking investors for a startup or a capital increase?
Would you like to record an album, publish a book, finance a play, organise an exhibition, shoot a short film – or even a full length feature movie... in other words, undertake any kind of artistic or cultural project?
- Non-profits and charities
Are you keen to set up a project whose goal is not financial profit, but instead aims to benefit society or the environment?